Christmas laser projector goes haywire, incinerates house

item-thumbnailFrom Shawn on “The Manatee”: Christmas laser projector goes haywire, incinerates house

Lepreau — After a long day yesterday, the Beams were looking forward to a silent night. But while all was very bright, it certainly was not calm. At 7:36 p.m., Musquash Fire-Rescue Department responded to a house fire on the Beaver Brook Road in Lepreau. When the first truck arrived on the scene, the home…

Source: The Manatee
Permalink: Christmas laser projector goes haywire, incinerates house